DIllon XL650 Reloading Press No Casefeed, No Dies
The Dillon XL650 is a high-speed progressive reloading machine designed to load the common rifle and handgun cartridges, from 17 Hornet though 458 Winchester Magnum in rifle, and 32 ACP through 500 S&W in handgun. Machine height from the bench is 32" without the optional electric case feeder, 38 1/2" with the electric casefeeder installed.
Base price with one caliber conversion kit is $579.95.
Price, with options as shown, is $1154.55
Note: Dies are not included with the machine
BENEFITSTruly the state of the art, our XL650 features automatic indexing and is capable of producing up to 800 rounds per hour, or more if you are using both the case and bullet feeders. With our quick change caliber conversion kits you can swap the machine from one caliber to the next in less than 10 minutes. The XL650 is available in most popular pistol and rifle calibers.
HOW IT WORKS
Most shooters realize that reloading is the most economical way to enjoy their sport, but many shooters are unaware of just how simple it is to reload. In fact, Dillon’s XL650 is one of the easier progressive loaders in the world to learn to operate. How can we make that statement? Simple. Since all of the reloading steps are performed with one stroke of the handle, there is less to remember, or forget, than with an old-fashioned single-station press. Skeptical? Just watch this short video to see how easy it really is.
Of all the steps in reloading, the adjustment of the reloading dies is the most critical. With the Dillon XL650s removable toolhead, your dies will stay in perfect adjustment. There’s no need to screw them in and out – even when changing calibers! The XL650 toolhead is held in place by two steel pins. There’s less to go wrong, less to remember.
It’s Your Choice
You can struggle along with a slow, cumbersome single-station press with all its adjustments, changes and secrets, or make your life easier with a progressive Dillon XL650 Reloading machine. If you’re thinking about a competitor’s reloader, before you put your money down, consider this: Dillon will let you try the XL650 for 30 days. If it doesn’t live up to our claims, or your expectations, return it. We’ll refund your money. Our warranty is simple. If it breaks, we’ll fix it FREE for as long as you own it.
The Dillon XL650 will produce match-quality ammo for a wide variety of rifle and handgun calibers. Priced at $579.95*, the XL650 comes complete with one caliber conversion installed on the machine.
* Dies sold separately.
THE BASICSThe basic 650 includes the following:
- 1 powder measure with standard large and small powder bars (small bar installed). The small bar throws from 2.1 to 15 grains of powder. The large bar throws from 15 to 55 grains of extruded powder or up to 60 grains of ball/spherical type powder.
- 1 primer system with large and small priming parts (appropriate size installed).
- 1 large and one small primer pick-up tube.
- Low Primer Alarm
- 1 loaded cartridge bin
- 1 toolhead
- 1 powder die
- 1 caliber conversion kit - installed
- 1 set of standard Allen wrenches
- Die set (dies are not included with the base unit)
- Powder scale
- Reloading Handbook
- Dial caliper
- Primer flip tray
- Case lube (for bottleneck cartridges)
To change calibers, you will need:
- A Die set for the new caliber.
- A Caliber Conversion Kit.
- If you have the optional electric casefeeder you may need a different casefeed plate. Please refer to the caliber conversion chart in the Instruction Manual.
- If you are using the Mr. Bulletfeeder you made need a caliber conversion.
- Powder die(#20064)
- OR The 650 Quick Change(#22059), which includes a powder measure, powder die, toolhead and a toolhead stand. This allows you to leave your dies and powder charge set up and dedicated to a specific cartridge for faster, easier caliber changes.