Dillon RL 550C DP14261
This is the RL550C without a caliber conversion kit.
The "C" designation indicates a significant design change. The upper link arm pivot pins are now threaded in place, and have a grease groove around the pin that connects with a lube hole on the end of the pin. Use a needle fitting on a grease gun to lubricate the upper pivot pins now.
No dies are included with the RL550C. The RL550 uses standard 7/8 by 14 thread per inch dies, as long as they deprime in the size die Manually indexed shellplate Manually fed cases and bullets Capable of loading 400 to 600 rounds per hour.
To see a video of the RL550C in operation, click HERE
Machine pictured shows available options. These are not included with the base machine. Typical price as shown with optional accessories is $764.60
This version of the basic 550 includes:
- Powder measure with standard large and small powder bars (small installed), Small bar throws from 2.1 to 15 grains of powder Large bar throws up to 55 to 60 grains of powder.
- One prime system with large and small priming parts.
- One large and one small pick up tube
- Low Primer Alarm
- One toolhead
- One powder die
- One loaded cartridge catch bin
- One written instruction manual
- One set of standard Allen wrenches